August 20, 2021

Double Finalists | SBID Awards 2021

We are delighted that our project Bike & Boot was successfully shortlisted into the Hotel Bedroom & Suites Design category AND the Hotel Public Spaces category in the SBID – Society of British & International Interior Design Awards 2021!

We now wondered if you may like to help us take it further.

The Public Vote is now open and totals 30% of our overall score (the judges will form the remaining 70%). Everyone is invited to take part in the public voting so please rally your troops and share! Voting closes on Friday 10th September at 5pm

Vote for us by following each of the links below.…/bike-boot-an-upcycled-hotel/